Monday, May 30, 2016

May Book Haul

Hmmm well this is going to be a very short post!! I actually didn't buy any books in May!! I have checked and rechecked!! But nope, nothing!! I did however pick up a preorder from the YA Preview Night, which was Unexpected Everything, which I also got in my YA Chronicles Box !! Oh and I received The Crown, which I preordered from the book depository.

I am though, tempted to pick up Since You've Been Gone, by Morgan Matson!! Ya never know today is May 30, and I do have to go through the city (technically straight past Boffins - via a little detour) to get to my appointment in Fremantle this afternoon!!!!! 



And.... I am happy to report that I have read them both! 

Total Books read in May - 8!! These were ...

Unbecoming by Jenny Downham
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Scripted by Maya Rock
The Sidekicks by Will Kostakis
The Crown by Kiera Cass
The End of the World as we Know it by Iva-Marie Palmer
The Next Together by Lauren James
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson! 


Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)