Thursday, March 24, 2016

Stay Tuned.....

Hi there.

Long time no speak!!

I know. I am trying to organise my life, and have decided to take my blog in a different direction, sharing my cards, my books that I am reading, and what is happening in Cassidy Land.  I will get my niece Taneika to help me with all my Social Media buttons etc and see how I go. I am reading a lot lately and plan to do 'Book Hauls" with what I have managed to pick up during the month, will share the cards I make and my Project Life pages.

Also, Asheley and I are hitting the Volunteering scene with a vengeance and will share our adventures there.

Make sure you leave a comment to say "Hi" so I know someone out there is reading ... :-)


Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)