Monday, April 28, 2014

Retro Fresh Cards

Hi there all,

I am trying to get my card stash restocked as I have practically nothing in it!!  So after playing with the Hip Hip Hooray Kit and stocking it with 20 cards, This time I have grabbed out the Retro Fresh Journaling Tags and stickers to make up some cards. So with lots of inspiration from Google and Pinterest and a couple of cases of CASEing, I have made up another stash!! (Gee Denise is going to be pleased with me next time I see her)

Most of the cards use mainly Stampin Up Materials, but then I have added the odd embellishment from my stash.






Apparently 'Huzzah' is an expression of triumph, joy! 





This one got a laugh from hubby and No2 son they thought it was the best one out of the lot!!


Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock and Inks - Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Baked Brown Sugar, So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe. Retro Fresh DSP, Gold Bakers Twine, Retro Fresh Washi Tape and shaped Clips. Various Embossing Folders.



Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)