Monday, April 28, 2014

Happy Easter Denise

My Best friend Denise {hearts} Lindt chocolate!! Love Love Loves it!!! Get the idea??? 

Anyway, I thought I get her some for Easter and decided to up-cycle a tin that originally had Prima Flowers in it. I found these limited Edition Coconut Lindts and the colour of the packaging matched Coastal Cabana perfectly! 

As part of the Retro Fresh Journaling Tags was this saying and I knew straight away it had to be for Densie. Then everything else just came together beautifully. The Flowers on the top of the tin are cut from the Lindt packaging.



Materials Used - Stampin Up - Cardstock and Inks - Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana. DSP Retro Fresh, Retro Fresh Journaling Tags, Coastal Cabana and Baked Brown Sugar Ruffled Ribbon. Eat Chocolate Stamp Set. Petite Petals Punch.

And by the way.....The Coconut Lindt are Delicious!!!!

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)