Sunday, March 23, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray - I am making cards again!!

Well it's been a while between posts, I had every intention of joyfully making cards each weekend and then blogging them at least once a week!!! Hmmm - dreaming! Yep!!

Anyway, last night and today I got to play.  I decided to give the Hip Hip Hooray Card Kit a go, it makes up 20 cards, but they are all note card size and a little small to put through Aussie Post - so seeing I {heart} layering and sponging I have made them up to full sized cards - and I will find some little project to use the envelopes for later.

Here is last night and today's efforts ... bit tired now, so more during the week ... I started off with the gray, then decided to grab out the Tangerine and Pistachio cardstock and like the brighter colours so much more, I have started to get bored with the same three sayings so have gone in search of some different ones to mix it up a  bit, added a few brads and charms and I think they have turned out rather well.  Eight Down - Twelve to go :-)









Materials Used for All Cards - Stampin Up Hip Hip Hooray Kit, Cardstock & Inks - Pistachio Pudding, Very Vanilla, Basic Gray and Tangerine Tango. Accessories - Stampin Up Linen Thread, Rhinestones, Tangerine Tango Ribbon.  Other - Star Brads.

Till Next Time...

1 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, Caroline! Can't choose a favourite, love them all!
    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)