Saturday, January 11, 2014

Oooh Lookie... Some Christmas Cards

Well while I am sitting here blogging away (and not reading!!! shock horror!!) I thought I may as well show you these little gems that I made leading up to Christmas, then I never ended up sending out cards. 

Basically these are the only Christmas Cards I made in 2013! Sad I know, but my heart just wasn't in it last year. The images are out of a box I had sitting on my desk that are all made up ready to go on cards, but are just waiting for me patiently to have the energy and inspiration. I must say I have several little boxes with 3D images, stamped images and other tags etc all waiting patiently to go on cards ... maybe this year their wishes will be granted ... maybe.  

These are 3D images that I got from Craft Factory. I love these quirky little characters and still have many more to use. So some lucky person will get one of these cards for Christmas 2014 - will it be you???





Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)