Friday, November 8, 2013

Happy Halloween MST8

Hi All,

I know I have been absent for a VERY long time. I just haven't had the energy to do any crafting.  MS is driving me crazy with numb leg and arm and constant buzzing. The fatigue is really getting me down as I am sleeping so much :-( BUT....this shall change!!!!  We are embarking on a whole new way of eating...which hopefully will make us all a lot healthier and with a bit of luck I may lose some weight.

Last year for my team, I made little Halloween treats which I popped on everyone's desks as a surprise. I had ordered a cute new stamp kit from Stampin Up! and even though we don't celebrate Halloween at home, I thought it would be nice to do treats at work - any excuse for stamping right?? I am not sure I blogged them as cannot see them, so will show them in this post too...it was so much fun to see the smiles on my colleagues faces and then watching them swapping 'Favourites' chocolates like kids at recess!! haha. So here are my 2012 Halloween treats.



All the tags


The Witch and Frankie

  

All in a box ready to go to work...

Then this year I left it really late, as I've not been well and very tired, but, I felt as I did it last year I've 'started' something.  So did a bit of googling and found some treats made with the Candy Wrapper Die. Once you figure out how to actually get the 'twist' it is really easy!!  And these are what I came up with for MST8 this year.  I start early so was there before everyone and popped one each on their keyboards. Each contained a wrapped (in matching DSP) 3 Hershey's Minatures Chocolates.


So that is my Halloween Treats for work!!! In the middle there were some Christmas Sour Cream Containers with Favourites in them too!!! Best way to lose weigh - Fatten up the people around you!!  

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)