Monday, November 11, 2013

Happy 18th Caitlin

Hi All!

Well here I am trying to get back in to blogging and crafting for that matter!! A long while ago my friend Tracey (and former crafting buddy before we all went back to work) asked if I'd make one of my 'books' that I had been making for her daughters 18th.  I cut out the pages for her and punched them ready for binding so she could hand them out to friends to sign - a fabulous idea, as they haven't just signed the pages but written notes, stories etc. Tracey has also put photos in it too!! It's pretty amazing :-)

Anyway, so I get a text last week asking about the cover!! Crap I didn't forget, time just crept up too fast. We already knew the colours etc, I just needed to confirm the Tatty Teddy that I was putting on the front, so Tracey came over for a cuppa and we picked out the picture and had a play with a few layout ideas, then I had to get stuck in to it. It really doesn't take that long to make. 

Tonight Tracey came over with her pages, so we could bind the book and get it ready, I had also made a box up for it ... getting good at boxes now.  She also need an envelope as one person typed our their message and printed it up, so I got out my fancy new Envelope Punch Board from SU and whipped up and envelope out of DSP to stick in the book. AWESOME :-)

Sp here is Caitlin's 18th Book and box. Tracey did all the tying of ribbons as that is more her thing than mine. I am thinking it turned out rather spiffy





Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)