Thursday, June 13, 2013

Happy Birthday Brodie

Oh Dear I am late with this one...have not been well with fatigue and having MS flare up - not good but on the mend.....anyway poor Brodie loves his handmade cards and I am late!!!

I have had these chipboard robots from Kaiser for a couple years I think and thought it was finally time to pull them out and have a play. Sadly I have just managed the one card, am blogging it now and then am going to lie down!! So tired :-(


Isn't he a cutie??? lol.  These actually had about three layers to them, so I have pulled them all apart and just stuck them back together with no dimensional tape, so they are a bit flatter. There a four others, so hopefully through the week I can get them put together on cards too! I have already pulled them apart and stuck them back together so its just a case of finding the right sketch and away we go... 

Materials Used
Stampin Up - Cardstock and Inks - Chocolate Chip. Accessories - Chocolate Chip DP, Cotton Ribbon, Punch (retired) Stamps Set - Wishes your Way
Non Stampin Up - Kaiser Chipboard Robots, Technologic DP, Kaiser Pearls


Till Next Time...

1 comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)