Tuesday, June 11, 2013

An 18 Month Diary for Angela

Hi there!!!

Yes its been a while, we are painting our house so this leaves little time for creating!! But I am doing the odd bit here and there.

Recently a work colleague was asking about a diary for an 18 month period, so she can plan her wedding but wanting the dates to go past the wedding also for all those things to do once married...... I thought there must be somewhere we can find diary pages and then I could bind it with my Bind It All.

After a bit of a search I finally found a great site where you can print diary pages.  So took a sample in and have now completed a June 2013 - December 2014 Diary all bound and pretty. I also put in some address pages in the back and some 'To Do List' pages.

Here are some pics

The Cover


A sample of the pages. It's a week to a view and on the top left of each view is a 'Notes' section - pretty cool :-) I think I might print my own pages for my little diary next year.


It's thick!!


...and could resist this to put in as the front page - lol.  
I changed the picture from the crown to the swirly one - more elegant.

I first bound it having the covers A5 size the same as the inner pages, but when I bound it the pages stuck out past the cover!! - Crap!! - So I made new covers and extra 5mm in width and they fit nicely, so I will use the other covers to make a note book as a gift for someone down the track and just make my pages 5mm smaller in width!! :-)

So what do you think?? I hope Angela likes it. I made the back cover extra thick re using some backing card from a Specialty DP and the front cover is thinner. Front and back both have an acetate overlay to keep it clean.

Materials Used
Stampin Up - Cardstock & Inks - Primrose Petals. Accessories - Amore Specialty DP.
Non Stampin Up - Crochet Ribbon from Papermania. Bind It All. Diary Pages from Web.


Till Next Time...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)