Friday, May 10, 2013

Just {heart} Forever Friends

Well again, while I am stuck here not feeling the best - another blog post WooHoo!!!

I made these cards a couple weeks ago when I was in the Zone!  and most of them are going out in the mail today, so my stash is still extremely low!!! I just love these Forever Friends bears - they are so cute :-) These are from theForever Friends Kraft Notes from the Docrafts Creativity Magazine.  Mixed with some Stampin Up cardstock and accessories - just divine!



Using SU Cardstock, Crochet Trim, Build a Brad and Punches


A cute little SU Flower Brad and Rhinestone Brad.


I love this one - Using some lace from the Artisan Embellishment Kit. I have also used these teeny tiny pink buttons in the middle of some flowers - have had them for years!!


So Cute - More Crochet Trim and some good old distressing!!

Materials Used
Stampin Up - Cardstock and Inks - Soft Suede, Island Indigo, Pink Pirouette. Stamps - Itty Bitty Backgrounds. Accessories - Crochet Trim, Lace, Flower Brad and Rhinestone.
Non Stampin Up - Forever Friends Kraft Notes Images and Patterned Paper, Buttons and flowers from stash.


Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)