Friday, May 10, 2013

Jo and Adam - The Card

Hi All,

I've been a bit crook and out of action at late - combination of stress, migraines, MS and the Flu I think!! Anyway I may as well make use of my time and while I am awake, get some of these blog posts, Geocaching Book pages and other sit down, mundane easy to avoid jobs!!!

Just a quick post to show the card I made for Jo and Adam.  It follows the same colours and style of the Guest Book.


Adding in a gorgeous Heart Doily and some ore cute little flowers I took it in to work to get everyone in our Team to sign.

I have had a lot of fun with these guest books....stay tuned another has been made and then another on the way!!!

Materials Used
Stampin Up - Cardstock and Inks - Melon Mambo, Elegant Eggplant, Early Espresso. Pale Plum Ink on the heart, Old Olive.  Accessories - Owl Builder Punch, Melon Mambo & Elegant Eggplant DP Stacks. Heart Doily from Artisan Embellishment Kit.
Non-Stampin Up - Pearls, Heart Brad, Googly Eyes.


Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)