Saturday, May 11, 2013

Happy 21st Ashlea

Me again!! On a roll don't ya think?? lol

Anyways, after one of my PR & Marketing Managers (Jo and Dorah) received her Guest Book for her Engagement party - I got an email from another work colleague to see if I could possibly make one for her daughter Ashlea's 21st!! (Who also works with us!) Can I?? Of course I can :-) Apparently Ashlea also loves owls and her face was a picture when she saw Jo's....She likes Green - so off I trotted the other weekend in search of a nice Owl and took the greens I had in so Ashlea could choose.  This is the final product....

The Book


The Box


When I went off looking for green beads I came across these!! They are so gorgeous!! and match the green beautifully - even with a swirl of brown in them - I loved them, teamed up with some pearls and spacers I think it turned out OK :-)  Don't you just love the eyelashes on the Owl - so cute!!

I wish you a very Happy 21st Ashlea - hope you have a lovely party and get lots of beautiful wishes from your friends and family to cherish forever in your special book :-)


Materials Used
Stampin Up - Cardstock and Inks - Early Espresso, Gumball Green. Accessories - Gumball Green DP Stack, Early Espresso ribbon & Gumball Green stitched ribbon. Owl Builder Punch.
Non Stampin Up - Accessories - Beads, Cream shimmer paper, Pearls. Cricut Cartridge Alphalicious (for the twenty one) and my trusty Bind It All.


Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)