Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Some Forever Friends Fun

Hi there

I have been trying to be creative of late, and am also trying to get myself in the habit of cleaning up afterwards .... and I must say I am having some success.  I am trying to have my desk clear so that I can sit after work and put something together - instead of having to sort through a mountain of what was left after my last session!! If I am working with a particular colour scheme I am trying to make sure I pack that away before getting out new colours...... again I am getting there :-) and am proud to say that my desk is currently tidy!! Shock Horror!! 

The other weekend I grabbed out my new DoCraft goodies and had a play with the Forever Friends Kraft Notes. I still have a pretty good stash of Bazill Cardstock left, These few cards have used up a few sheets of that :-)



I seem to have gone a little crazy with the flowers n these bottom two! I have had these in a jar for many years, so it's always a good feeling to finally use them :-)





Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)