Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jordan's 16th Guest Book

Hiya All!!!

Yeah I've been absent, I haven't been creating much as I've been on a de-cluttering binge, and there always seems to be just one more thing to do!! and before I know it the day has gone :-( and because I am such a Nana - I am in bed early!! lol

Anyways......ever since I made the Guest Book for Danica's Wedding, people seem to like the idea - and so I been asked to make some others like the one for Steph's Mum's 70th, and a request for another.....shhhh it's a secret! and this one for Jo V's granddaughter.

They are easy to make, just takes time to play and get the binding straight!! (and the box measurements correct!) lol, because I like to make a box to keep it in.  The brief for Jordan's was Purple, Black and Silver, no Name on the front and no photo ..... but the beads (on the inspiration pic) are nice - righto .... so off I headed to Spotlight to get me some beads .... Oh my - I think I went over budget as there were so many gorgeous beads and spacers and pendants .... yes I went a little crazy ~ BUT I will use the left overs on other projects ~ yes of course I will!! haha - so anyway here is Jordan's Guest Book ....


Isn't that little Bee hanging at the bottom just divine?? So cute 


and a few beads to match on the front of the box.


Materials Used
Stampin Up - Cardstock and Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black. Designer Paper Regals Stack.
Non Stampin Up - Silver Stardream Paper, Kaiser Rhinestone Boarders, Cricit Alphalicios Font, Ribbon from Stash, Bind It All, Bow Easy, and a variety of the beads from Spotlight


Till Next Time...

1 comments:

  1. Again Jordan and I (her Mum) would like to thank you for making this it was a huge hit at her party and without knowing Jordan you got her spot on.
    Thanks again Trish

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)