Friday, April 26, 2013

Jo & Adam .... Engaged ~ Congratulations

Hi there, Now that the lovely Jo has her Engagement Guest Book I can post this :-)

As you can see from my last few posts, I've been making a few 'Guest Books'. 

It all started with Danica's Wedding, then one for a colleagues mothers' 70th, then a 16th Birthday and finally this little gem ..... Jo asked if I would make one for her Engagement Party ~ but I already had plans to make one and was just waiting for the right inspiration ...

... then BAM!! It hit me at work and I could picture the book in my mind, so I drew a picture - ummmm lets just say I can work wonders with cardstock, ribbon and embellishments but I am no artist!!!! 

Exhibit A


I think I need to work on drawing my spiral binding!!! What do you think?? lol

Jo has this (kind of) obsession with Owls, so they had to be a feature on the book, and a book needs a box :-) I had a lot of fun with this one (well all of them really and I am getting better with each one I make), the colours I took from Jo's invites with the Pink and Purple, and just a spot of green. I have my own little obsession happening with beads at the moment and purchased many packs from Spotlight - just in case I need a particular colour!! You just never know ;-).  

So here they are ~ The book and The Box finished off with a gorgeous pen from Kikki K to do the hard work ... writing all the wishes.  

A big Congratulations to Jo & Adam, we wish you both a wonderful engagement, a smooth ride planning your Wedding and a long and happy life together.   Caroline & Anthony xxx

The Box


The Guest Book - 30 pages for people to write down their well wishes 
for Jo and Adam




Till Next Time...

2 comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)