Monday, February 11, 2013

Valentine's Cards

Hi y'all!! lol The book I am reading is set in the Southern states of America and the civil war etc etc..... hee hee - getting in with the lingo!!  Anyway...back to Aus!

I have been having lots of fun playing at my desk of late, and spent all of Sunday just making Valentines Cards ~ using the ever so gorgeous Tatty Teddy ~ he is so cute!!

So these are what I have come up with, Trying to match the reds has been a task, but I think I got there in the end.





I have had a lot of fun making them, and have heaps of bots and ieces left, so will keep on creating till it's gone... Sold a few at work today so I hope the recipients love them :-)

Materials Used

Stampin Up - Cardstock - Basic Gray, Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White
Other - Various ribbon and accessories.



Till Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. What a super cute set of cards, Caroline! Can't pick a favourite loving them all!!! Gorgeous work!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Kylie :-) I love this Tatty Teddy to bits!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)