Saturday, January 12, 2013

Tatty Teddy 70th Card and Guest Book

I was asked by one of my colleagues at work if I would make a card for her Mother's 70th, of course I can :-) any excuse to play at my desk, Mojo started flowing and I thought it would be nice to make a little book for people to write in at the party. (Similar to what I made for Danica's Wedding - but just now have realised that I didn't blog the invites etc....so that is coming soon ~ stay tuned)

I love Tatty Teddy! Who doesn't???? and we needed mauves and butterflies and a bee! (The bee is on the inside of the card.) I have also given Steph a little bag full of butterflies that we can stick amongst the pages where people have signed, to decorate the pages a bit.






Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)