Friday, January 18, 2013

Shaken...Not Stirred

...and she's back again!! Boy am I on a roll - I surely hope this mojo lasts :-) Oh and in case you didn't notice BIG facelift for Ye Old Blog this afternoon!! Do you like??

I needed to make a card for a colleague at work - I am the Birthday Fairy (shhh son't tell anyone)  and I've been wanting to crack out this paper pad for a while, then Stampin Up went and retired the 'Take a Spin' stamp set before I even got to use it! So I stocked up in the little arrows and brads and finally made my first card with them....taa daa :-).  Next I will do some female cards.






For this final one I decided to use another stamp set that hasn't seen ink. Pretty pleased with the end results.  I am still getting used to my lightbox and need to get a photo editing (photoshop please babe) to tweak the white balance etc, and have a few lessons I think - Then I'll be happy with the pics :-)


Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)