Sunday, January 13, 2013

Crazy for Cupcakes ... again!!

Hi there, back again for a quick visit ... slowly getting back in to Cardmaking, buying cardmaking supplies (yay) and taking better photos of my cards! Step One - get light box! Tick. Step Two - learn how to use camera properly! In progress :-)..... Step Three - Blog - well don't rush me!!! lol 

Anyway, Jayden and Owen both have Birthday's to go to this weekend so a couple cards were in order.  I decided to have a play with Crazy for Cupcakes again, because I love the set ~ and .. because I really didn't want to have to think!! and was going to just recreate some cards I made before, but I ended up changing them anyway so come up with two different ones.

First up we have Louise's card, she's such a sweetie, loves craft and books :-), so we got her a couple of books, which hopefully she hasn't read yet - and I made up this card.  Quite pleased with the end result.




I love the way the stripe bit sticks out with the tulle underneath to create a 'awning' if thats the word you would use. Very pretty. I love these colours. Old DP but nice to grab out and use a bit of it up. Maybe I might make a few more cards with these papers and colours while it is out on the desk.

Next we have Cadence's card. She is having a Murder Mystery party!! Owen's character pretty much suits him, but will talk about that tomorrow when we dress him up!! So for Cadence, I have gone with the Balloons from the Crazy for Cupcakes Stamp Set, and kept with the Candy Lane DP.



So now I just need Photoshop, and a few lessons on how to tweak my cards and I'll be taking and editing photos like a Pro!! but I definitely get a nicer result from my lovely lightbox :-)

I have made a couple more using the same set and/or DP, but will post them later.


Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)