Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Cook!!!

Earlier in the year I was approached by Zoe's very good friend Danica (who I have known since they were 12 - and some wonderful memories there too!!) about her wedding invitations.  Of course I could make them...so I sent her off googling for a design she liked, made up some samples and then started on the HUGE task of making them up.  

Danica found the design online (I cannot find it at the moment but will link to it when I do).  and this is what we came up with....lots of embossing!! Lots. But I am very pleased with the end result.

The Invite - Front


The Invite - Open 
The two tags are Wishing Well Poem & Address of Reception


The Box
For the Guest Book


The Guest Book
 As an added little gift for Danica I made up this Guest Book for people to sign as a memory of her Wedding Day.. She loved it and I got to use my Bind It all!! 


The Finished Lot!!
 I thought I'd make a couple boxes to put the Invites in - presentation is important to me
But then I realised that there is no way I can make one big enough!! I ended getting two CD boxes from IKEA and they fit in there beautifully!!


These took countless hours to make, a couple hiccups along the way, but were definitely worth it!! I also made up place cards to match. The Cherry Cobbler matched Danica's bridesmaid's perfectly, it truly was a beautiful wedding .... here's a couple pics from the day

Mr & Mrs Cook


The Beautiful Bridesmaid
(one of them anyway)


Zoe and Brad


The Cake
Gorgeous and Yummo!!


 The Wishing Well
..and my Guest Book!! 
This table was gorgeous, it had photos of those 
who could not be there and candles it was a beautiful touch
Though the photos in this pic are Danica and Josh and their 'child' Balto.


So there you have it - my first major order for Wedding Invites.  A definite 'challenge' but a good one.

Till Next Time...
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)