Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Mixed Bunch Blitz

I am a bit behind on my Birthday Fairy cards and my normal Birthday cards.  So sat down to try and catch up a bit.  Went a'googling to find some inspiration and came a cross this lovely card so I decided to make a couple. 


I think they turned out quite pretty.  Though I didn't have four of the same buttons, so I had to substitute for a smaller one.  Then I decided to change colour schemes, but I just could get the same effect with the DP I had chosen, so played around a little and came up with this ....


Materials Used
Stampin Up - Stamp Sets - Apocathery Art - Cardstock & Inks - So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery. Accessories - Mixed Bunch Punch, Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Dots EF, Scallop Oval Punch, Pearls, Antique Brads.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)