Thursday, May 3, 2012

Good Friday Stamping

Morning :-) Today I am going to sit here and catch up on my blogging while I have my morning coffee - as I am so far behind!! I tend to go AWOL a bit (sorry)

Anyway...on Good Friday my good (hee hee get it!! haha) friend Cindy and I had a catch up and made some cards.  We decided to use a sketch that I had used previously as she wanted to make some and I wanted a couple more.


And then this is the second card I made. I messed around with the brad and flowers for ages - I think Cindy made 3 cards before I had settled on the layout, but then I just had to put them together.  I made two of each design.


Materials Used
Stampin Up - Stamp Sets - Hello Blossom, Tea Shoppe, It's Your Birthday. Cardstock and Inks - Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso, Always Artichoke, Old Olive. Accessories - Crochet Trim, Pearls, Boho Blossoms Punch, White Taffeta Ribbon Modern Label Punch, Scallop Trim Punch, Three Flower Punch.  Non SU - Doodlebug Brads

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)