Monday, May 7, 2012

Asheley's Engagement Invites

Looks like I am on a roll hey??

Well no - I am just catching up on some posts that I haven't gotten around to - and am scheduling them for every couple days (the plan is that I would have blogged for a week and then will have some thing new to share by the time these all run out!!! That's the plan!!)

My good friend Asheley came and visited me while in I was in hospital having my appendix out!! and what was she flashing on her finger???? Yep a gorgeous Engagement Ring!!! How exciting!!!!

Congratulations Asheley and Scott!!!

So anyway a couple weeks later she came over and we made up her Engagement Invites.  The night before we were texting back and forth as I was trying to get as much organised before we sat down to make them.  So here is what we came up with in the end.


So after lots of texts, lots of cutting, 6 hours later we had 50 Invites finished!!


Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)