Friday, May 4, 2012

Another Skater Card

Before I could start on my Mixed Bunch cards last week I had to finish off two that I had half made!! This one and Jayden's birthday card. I have just about used up the last of this paper pad by Kaiser - yay!! I should be able to squeeze a few more out of it, but they will be a challenge as I am left with just a couple sheets but I will do my best :-)

I love these skater vectors that I downloaded from the web!! I just cut them out and recolour over them with a black marker - or sometimes I will clear emboss them for a nice shiny look.  This card was inspired by Richelles Card - using up scraps!! So I did!! I think it has turned out quite nice too!! So added another skater and whalah - boys card :-) That is now one boys card in my stash!! lol



Materials Used
Stampin Up - Stamp Sets - Party Punch, On Your Birthday.  Cardstock & Inks - Basic Black, Night of Navy, Whisper White. Non SU - Kaiser Rewind Paper Pad. 

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)