Monday, April 2, 2012

Happy Mail



Howdy there All!! Did you go on the blog hop yesterday!??? Oh My, there are some talented ladies out there!! Awesome projects.  If you haven't had a look - go now! :-) Just start with my post below this one and hop along by clicking the link at the bottom of each post.

I am just popping in quickly today to share some gorgeous Happy Mail I received last week.  I have gone through recently and become a 'fan' of many a Stampin Up demonstrators facebook pages (sharing the love and support) anyway..... Miriam Thomas has a Fan of the Week thing on her FB page !! and I won it! the first week I commented on her FB page!! (Clever chicky aren't I??) and she sent me these gorgeous cards and some ribbon (can never have too much ribbon!!! :-)

Thanks Miriam - they are beautiful.  
Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)