Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy Birthday Harrison

Hi there!!

Well it has been a bit of a slow craft week this week - a few appointments and hiccups and feeling 'off' means less time spent at the old desk!! - so with trying to keep blogging here is another card made last year.  

It was my best friends sons Birthday, so I decided to grab out Extreme Guitar, his favourite colour is green, so went with that! Then Jayden had a birthday party coming up and his friend likes bright colours - so I recreated it nice and colourful!

Hopefully today I will get to my desk and have a play - Festive Friday is out again tomorrow and I might dig out this weeks Mojo Monday too :-) 



Card Supplies
Stampin Up - Cardstock & Inks - Always Artichoke, Pear Pizzzaz, Whisper White, Pacific Point, Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive.  Stamp Sets - Extreme Guitar, Grunge Rock, Extreme Elements. Non Stampin Up - Stars and Tile.
Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)