Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Creations

Hi there!

Well it is Monday, and I am sorry to say I did not get very much crafting done over the weekend. Such sadness!! I did manage to create a few cards inspired by this one by Tina White on Splitcoast Stampers, I loved the way she used the Boho Blossoms punch to create the flowers of the stamp!! Just gorgeous. These cards are helping me use up some of my old DP - I am doing really well at working my way through all of it! I have just two sheets left in the purple pack :-). I have taken the design I came up with and made four cards in total (trying to build the old stash up) using two colour schemes.  The two bottom cards with the circle greeting are based on Mojo Monday 121







Card Supplies
Stampin Up - Stamp Sets - Hello Blossoms, It's Your Birthday, Circle of Friendship.  Cardstock & Inks - Perfect Plum, Not Quite Navy, Very Vanilla, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive. Accessories - DP - Bella Bleu, Enchante. Scallop Trim Border Punch, Circle Scallop Punch, Circle Punches, Beautiful Wings Embosslits, Crochet Trim Victoria, Pearls, Rhinestone Brads, Shimmer Paint (made to a mist with Rubbing alcohol).

Till Next Time...

1 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards! Beautiful colours and designs and your flowers are to die for, love them!!!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)