Friday, February 17, 2012

Hello There!!

Oh Dear! I have been absent for quite a while haven't I? A lot has happened in the last year health wise and family wise, things seem to be back on track so lets see if I can start blogging regularly again. I have been crafting - on and off - so do have some stuff to show, so I will post some cards over next few days and see if I can get regular again.

On a FB Group that I am a part of we have a group of Birthday Fairies - where we send 'happy mail' to the ladies who want to participate, so I have a list of birthdays each month to make Cards for, and yes, I am running behind!!! (What else is new!!!) I hope to do some catching up today. So here are the cards I have made for January. All of them have been case from images I have found on the net. I will try and relocate them so I can credit the original creator but for now here they are.





The top card uses last years SAB set Bliss, with Baja Breeze and Cake Crumb. The next two pics all use Spic Cake DP, Very Vanilla, More Mustard and Pool Party.

Edited to add links to original cards

Bliss Just for You
Spice Cake on your Birthday
Spice Cake Happy Birthday
Spice Cake Happy Birthday - Open Oval
Spice Cake Weaving



Till Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. I love the beautiful set of cards you have made using the Spice Cake DSP and I love your Gorjuss girl for your blog background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)