Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Hello Buttons

Pinterest is a dangerous thing!! I tend to spend a lot of time on it!! Looking at wonderful creative ideas and then I end up following someone, then someone else and then before I know it I have lost a couple hours!!! Oh dear! Anyway, I came across this card and decided it would be a nice one to make up - I have all these buttons and have done nothing with them!! 

I changed the colours around, used a smaller bow and added a sentiment.  I think it turned out rather cool :-) Now to go play and see what I can come up with.  



Card Supplies
Stampin Up - Cardstock & Ink - Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper White. Stamp Set - Hello Blossom, It's Your Birthday. Accessories - Button Latte Buttons and Retired So Saffron Ribbon, Neutrals Prints DP, 6x6 Paper Pad (retired) & Linen Thread.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)