Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Anthony (the love of my life!!)

Today is my hubby's birthday!! I won't say how old he is but lets just say he is officially on the down hill slide to 50!! (hee hee) We went out to dinner on saturday night and Zoe took this pic of us!!! It's a bit grainy as we forgot to turn the flash on (whoops) but a nice one!!


Then I managed to get a half decent (albeit grainy) picture of my three kiddlies!! Noice :-)


For his birthday we signed Anthony up for 'In the Wings' Eagles Membership.  This has put him on the approx 6 year waiting list for Eagles Membership!!  Not long.  I also got him this cheeky gift - A Round Tuit if you haven't heard of them go here. An awesome novelty gift for someone who seems to think they can only get things done when they get a round to it!!!! lol.  I am glad he sees the funny side of things and loves my cheekiness!! 


 Finally today I whacked together this card for him, I've been so busy with my other cards this one kept getting put on the back burner!! But it's done and now I am all up to date!! This card uses a cute Forever Friends topper from the Retro Collection that came out last year sometime! Finally got around to using it (well one image!!) I have teamed it with Stampin Up colours Garden Green and Not Quite Navy, and a mini clip from Stampin Up too.



Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)