Monday, February 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Aiden

Today is my nephew Aidens Birthday, I am really managing to keep on track this year! I sent the card today - on his birthday! So it will only be one day late!!  I have been playing with this paper on and off since I bought it a couple years ago.  I managed to score some embellishments to match for Christmas so have dragged it out again for another play.  I really wished that we got Extreme Skateboard here in Aus but we didn't, so I downloaded some free silhouette pics from the net and used them instead, printed them, cut them out and then recoloured with black markers to make it darker!! Turns out rather spiffy!! The paper is called Rewind from Kaisercraft.

Supplies
Stamp Set - Stampin Up - Grunge Rock. Cardstock - Basic Black, Whisper White. Accessories - Kaisercraft Rewind Paper & Brad.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)