Saturday, February 11, 2012

Guitar Birthday

Hello again, well like I said I am trying to keep up-to-date on all my cards this year and also keep up with blogging. I have not much inspiration at the moment so tend to be finding ideas online and either casing them or tweaking them :-)

I needed a card for a birthday party that Jayden was off too! I had an hour to make the card and he yelled out PURPLE!! So I had a quick look with google images and came across this one by Pink Buckaroo Designs!! thought it was exactly what I needed so whipped one up. The recipient loved it and all was good!



Supplies List
All Stampin Up - Stamp Set - Grunge Rock, On Your Birthday. Cardstock - Concord Crush, Whisper White. Accessories - Concord Crush Prints DP & Ribbon, Rhinestone Brad. Top Note Die, Modern Label Punch, Word Window Punch

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)