Friday, February 24, 2012

Festive Friday Challenge with a little Mojo!

Hi All!

Today I decided to have a play along with the Festive Friday Challenge and was immediately inspired by Nicoles Button Card.  I had also just checked out the most recent Mojo Monday Sketch and - lightbulb moment - had an idea!! (I have watched Despicable Me too many times!!) So combining the two the following cards are what I came up with!! I am pretty pleased with these!! Nice and Bright! Most of my cards of late have been cased cards as I haven't had much 'brain power' but these are all me :-) - AND - I have used up some old DP to boot!!

These first two pics are the sketch and inspiration, then the following three are my cards - Three Christmas Cards down about 57 to go!!!






Card Supplies
Stampin Up - Stamp Sets - Many Merry Messages, Tree Trimmings, Season of Joy, Contempo Christmas. Cardstock & Inks - Old Olive, Real Red, Very Vanilla, Early Expresso. Accessories - Big Shot, Square Lattice EF, Buttons (various packs) Real Red 1/4" Grosgrain, Dashing DP. Glitter Glue & Dazzling Diamonds.

Till Next Time...

3 comments:

  1. That's a great card (or three!) Love how you turned the sketch around! Thanks for playing along! Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards are awesome! I love the colours you used and the way you used the sketch to create three different cards! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It never stops amazing me how talent, personal referances and motivation can create so much. You have it all. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)