Thursday, February 16, 2012

Birthday Fairies Cards

Being a part of the Birthday Fairies on ESAD - I am really getting on top of my cards, each time I make one for a lady on the list I make an extra for my stash!! So that is now slowly building up again (well until I catch up with my friend Denise! and she relieves me of a few!!) 

I wanted to have a play with some more of the Spice Cake DP and Field Flowers so did a google image search and came up with a card similar to this one


The card was actually a gate fold card but I chose to make it a traditional card.  I decided to put a couple of butterflies on it, and had left overs - now I am trying to be good and use up my scraps and clean up after myself so I made a second card using the butterflies.  I did find a card that I based this one on, but cannot find it!! - Mental Note - Make sure you bookmark or Pin cards so you can link to them later Caroline!!!! I will endeavour to find it and link back.  But this has used up my left over butterflies!!   well most of them ...


I still had a few Butterflies left, so then made this final card for one of my Birthday Fairies and actually had to cut out a couple more tiny ones to finish it off.  This card (below) is based on a card I found on Andreas Pinterest, I have followed it back about 4 people but still can't find the original! Oh dear this is getting hard!!! I changed it around a bit and really only used the main section of the card and did my own side bit! 


Supplies - Stampin Up
Stamps Sets - Field Flowers, Stem Silhouettes, On Your Birthday, Vintage Vogue, So Happy For You. Cardstock & Inks - Pool Party, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White. Accessories - Ruffled Ribbon, Beautiful Wings Embosslit, Pearls

Till Next Time...

1 comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)