Sunday, February 19, 2012

Aviary Cards

Hello again!! Yes I am bombarding you with posts at the moment, but am just trying to blog the cards I have made over the past couple weeks, and then will try and blog every few days.  While making my Birthday Fairy cards, I have chosen a stamp set, googled it, found a card to inspire me and then made at least two!! So next up was the Aviary stamp set.  I came a cross this centre step card and liked it so thought I'd give it a go.  I have made centre step cards before but they are landscape, and I like this look of this type ;-) I am also trying to use up some of my old DP, before buying new stuff - I have done very well so far this year and haven't bought any DP from the new catty at all!!!

So my first card is pretty much a case of the one I found, with a change of colour and putting the sentiment off to the side! I am pretty pleased with the end result, love the colours AND most importantly have used up some old DP :-)

Then I did a landscape card, same design, some more old DP and different colour scheme. I seem to be in a 'pearl phase' I seem to be putting lots of pearls on cards! 





Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)