Monday, February 27, 2012

Another Past Project

Hello there !

Here I am again - filling in space - till my next creation (which should be later today).  I am blogging a few of the items/cards that I made throughout the last year, that never got around to being posted.  This one is the Birthday Card and Gift I made for my good crafting friend Cindy.

I decided to make a Punch Chart. Where all the shapes are punched out and labeled, then all you need to do is hold it over the stamp to see if it will fit - instead of grabbing a bit of scrap, punching it out, checking, then punching out again! I printed up two but still to this day have not completed my own! Whoops :-)

I also had this box that my Update Kit for the Watercolour Wonder Crayons came in - which Cindy commented "I love this box" then everything fell in place to what I would make.  Cindy and I also seem to be obsessed with Forever Friends and Tatty Teddy!! So it was a no brainer on what to use on the card - so here is what I gave to Cindy for her Birthday last year ....


The Box


The Gifts 
Hidden under the Punch Chart is a Roll of gorgeous Satin Pomegranate Ribbon 
and the buttons and ribbon from an offer last year.


The Punch Chart


The Card (Centre Step - my fave style)

Supplies Used
Stamping Up - Stamp Sets - Looks Like Spring, Headline Alphabet. Cardstock & Inks - Rich Razzleberry, Cake Crumb. Accessories - Pretties Kit, Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, Flower Brads, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Cottage Garden DP, Curly Label Punch, Oval Punch
Other - Forever Friends Topper, Nestabilities

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)