Saturday, April 2, 2011

Easter Time!


Hi there!!! Yep I know I have been absent for a while! (Busy, Family, Life!!) But I hope I am back to being able to post regularly again.

Last night I had my card night with my group of lovely friends! We made an Easter Card and a cute little box to put some eggs in. I also made the ladies a smaller box with eggs in for them for Easter!! (Coz I love them so much!!)

We have used the new Stampin Up In Colours mixed with some (appropriately named Chocolate Chip!! lol)

The card is cased from Dawn Olchefske I loved the fancy folded card and thought it would be something different to do! The box called 'Tucked Away' from Timeless Templates.

Materials Used - Stampin Up - Cardstock, DP & Ink - Chocolate Chip, Peach Parfait, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzaz, Whisper White. Accessories - Stampin Up - Modern Label Punch, Large Oval Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Word Window Punch, In Colour Ribbons. Stamps - Stampin Up - Chocolate Bunny, Vintage Vogue. Other - DoCrafts Forever Friends Clear Stamps, Matha Stewart Edge Punch

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)