Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Birthday Rhiannon!




It was Jaydens' friend Rhiannon's Birthday recently and the one thing about her card was that it had to be purple!! Ok! and she dances! I had these images stamped out ready to watercolour! so I thought they'd be perfect. I had fun with these. The little box is from Lauren Meaders Timeless Templates - Cash or Card, instead of putting a giftcard in we wrapped up 4 $5 notes! (seeing she likes purple! lol)

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Ink - Watercolour Paper, Lavender Lace, Almost Amethyst, Pink Pirouette, So Saffron, Blush Blossom. Accessories - Polka Dots Embossing Folder. Other - Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Organza Ribbon.

Till Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. Caroline - this little ensemble is just gorgous! Great job! I loved that stamp set when it was current! Although I never owned it I did have stamped images to play with!

    Thanks for your lovely comment on my latest card! I was soooooooooo close to not posting it cause it was bugging me! lol Glad you liked it though!

    Karen
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi there Caroline, i have given you 2 blog awards so go to my blog and pick them up. hope to catch up sometime

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)