Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Club Penguin for Brodie!




Hi there!! Yep I said I'd get in to it this week! lol. My boys got Brodie on to Club Penguin, (a fun little online game/chat room for kids!) and he was asking about membership as you can do 'so much' more and buy heaps more 'cool' stuff if you have a membership! So thats what we gave him for his birthday this year - 6 months Membership!!. I set it all up for him at my end, so when he logged in on his birthday "BAMM!!!" he was a member! and he loved it! His card had to suit the occasion, so we hit google and got some images. All in all I think it turned out ok. I was rushed with this one, but am happy with the result and (attention Hubby dear!) have used some (maybe 3-4 year old) rubons and letter stickers!!! So even if they don't get used straight away! They will eventually get used! haha.

I'll be back tomorrow with another birthday card!

Materials Used - Basic Black, Basic Gray, Confetti White, Hodgepodge Hardware, Black Gingham Ribbon. Nestabilities Circles.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)