Monday, July 12, 2010

Baby Shower Invites



Hi there!!

I was asked by a work friend to make some Baby Shower Invites up a while back!! I was rather please with the finished result. The Stroller was cut out using my cricut, and the Top Note Die was used for the information part. (That was fun making the template on the computer to print them all out in the right spot so I could then just run each piece through the bigshot with the Top Note Die! But it worked in the end, and now I have it saved so I can do it all with ease now!!) I made 20 of them all up!! and two boxes to house them in. The envelopes have also been stamped with a roller.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White. Accessories - Bigshot, Top Note Die, Dots Embossing Folder, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Regal Rose 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon. Other - Cricut, New Arrivals Cartridge, Kaiser Pearls, Ribbon from Stash, Bow Easy, Glitter.


Till Next Time...

1 comments:

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)