Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Happy (late) Birthday Eilish!!


Hi there! Yep I know ... it's been a bit long between posts!! I've been busy, doing ... I haven't a clue!! But I have managed to get a couple of cards made and a class prepared for!! so I guess I am achieving something!!

This card is pretty much well and truly CASED from here! Teneale does the most awesome work!! go check out her blog!! You'll be inspired by everything!!! I wanted to make a special card for Eilish!! (my boss's youngest!) and I wanted to use the sweet treat cups! When this card of Teneale's popped up in my google reader! I just knew I had to case it! I needed to figure out an opening though, as it is such a shame to rip open the card to get the lollies out! So I had a fiddle and came up with this idea. of a little card on the front of the card!

I messed around for ages on this card, but I am happy with the final result. I have also been bitten by the - 'do something special on the inside' bug too!! (Thanks Teneale! lol) So have decorated the inside too.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Real Red, Old Olive. Accessories - Summer Picnic DP, Bashful Blue Stitched Ribbon, Sweet Treat Cups, Small Grommets, Paper Piercer.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)