Monday, May 17, 2010

Happy Birthday SARA!



It was Jayden's friend Sara's birthday the other week, and me running behind as usual, sent him off to her bowling party and whipped this up while he was there! "She likes Red he said!!" Seeing I still had the papers out from my 60th card on my desk I decided to go with the same papers. These are from the Classic paper Pack by HOTP. I also thought I would have a play with one of those ribbon flowers! I think my first attempt turned out quite well. The template for the cash is from the Cash or Carry Templates available from Lauren Meaders Timeless Templates.

I really think I needed something on the black circle at the top! but the brain just couldn't think of anything else!! a button didn't suit, nor did a flower! Brain was dead so it stayed as a black circle!! lol

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Basic Black, Riding Hood Red. Accessories - Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Small Black Grommit, Filgree Designer Brads. Other - HOTP Classics Creative Paper Pack, 13 - Cricut Alphalicious Cartridge, Ribbon & Paper Flower from Stash. Flower colours with Basic Gray Ink.


Till Next Time...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Caroline!

    I have nominated you for a beautiful blog award! Please pop on over to my blog to claim your badge.

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline!

    Hop on over to my blog to pick up the beautiful blog award I'm giving you! You deserve it!

    Lee x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)