Wednesday, May 5, 2010

60th Birthday


Cathie at work asked if I would make a card for her Dad's 60th. I rather liked the Mojo Monday 133 Sketch. So I rotated it and came up with this, thought it was a good one for a 'male' card. I have used some old HOTP papers and Basic Black Cardstock. Again I have decorated the inside!!

That's about it from me, for another week, with a bit of luck I will get some cardmaking time over the weekend!! Zoe (my lovely daughter) wants to start scrapbooking so we hopefully will get some scrapbooking time in soon too!! I also have to go through baby photos of Jayden for his Graduation Slideshow!! Hmmm, where are all the embarrassing ones!!???? lol.

Till Next Time...

1 comments:

  1. I always love your work so have come to tell you I have nominated you for the Beautiful blogger award. Details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)