Saturday, April 24, 2010

Silhouette Cards

Hi there!! I have seen some gorgeous cards lately on SCS that use the Extreme Skate, Guitar, Surfboard etc stamps from Stampin Up! Unfortunately we don't have them in Aus (hopefully YET!! and we will get them in our next catty! as these are great stamps for boys!! I have everything crossed! lol) Anyway, I went a-googling! and found some silhouette pics and thought that they would do just fine - for now - as a fill in!! lol. So these are the cards I cam up with.

The first one I made was the Rust one at the bottom! Then I made a blue one and liked it so much more that I ended up continuing with the blue colour scheme. I have printed the silhouette pics, cut them out, coloured them with my Basic Black Marker, then inked them with Versamark and then Clear Embossed them. This has made them nice and 'black' and as they are glossy they really stand out!! I also have some Rock Star ones!! So hope to have a play with them soon!

Mojo 34

Mojo 45
(was the inspiration anyway!!)

Mojo 8
(for both above and below!)

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Really Rust, Basic Black & Basic Gray, Black Stazon Ink. Stamp Set - On Your Birthday. Accessories - Black 1/4" Grosgrain Ribbon, Hodgepodge Hardware - Pewter. Other - Kaiser - Rewind Paper Pack, Black Rhinestones. Nestabilities.


Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)