Saturday, April 17, 2010

Scallop Envelope Easter Basket



Hi all!! Well, I know it's been a while!! I just don't seem to find time for anything these days! Let alone Blogging. I have a bit of a backlog to show, so I will space it out a bit and hopefully by the time all those posts have appeared, I will have something new(er) to show! lol.

I have gotten in to the habit of taking an Easter Basket to school for the teachers in that week leading up to Easter - this is this years offering! I had just received my pre-order of the new InColours. So decided to use Rich Razzleberry and the Cottage Wall DP. I have also used the Yummy stamp set which was from last years SAB Catalogue.

There is a link to where I found the tutorial for the baskets in last years Easter Basket Post

I think it lasted till recess!! lol.

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Rich Razzleberry. Stamp Sets - Yummy. Accessories - Scallop Envelope Die, Scallop Edge Punch, Rich Razzleberry Ribbon, Cottage Wall DP & the BIG SHOT.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)