Saturday, April 17, 2010

OMG I need a card - STAT!!


Jayden had a birthday to go to today! and me being as disorganised as ever of late, went looking through my dwindling stash to grab a card for Racheal Lea. To my horror not a girly card in sight!! Not a boy card either!! Nope not a single Birthday card to be seen!! "She likes Blue" Jayden offered as I was searching through every box of cards I had!! I came across this card (the card above is pretty much an exact CASE. the only difference is the Rhinestones in the middle of the flowers, and I used Old Olive instead of Kiwi Kiss) in my box marked 'Inspiration from Others' - it was a swap I received from 'Unconvention' last year. It was blue, and seemed a quick one to whip up!! So with Jayden's "Yep Mum that ones cool!" I got to work! The card is from Kylie. So pop over to her blog and have a squiz at her gorgeous work!! While I was 'whipping' up the blue card, I thought I'd do a couple of extras - as i am really behind on my birthday cards. So I did one using Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo and Perfect Plum! These three have a belated birthday message on them.

The flowers are done by inking in Versamark, then the colour and then stamping. Then apply heat and stick powder, heat again, dazzling diamonds then heat again!!


Materials Used - Stamping Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzleberry & Perfect Plum. Stamp Sets - Season of Joy, Sincere Salutations & On Your Birthday. Accessories - Heat-n-Stick Powder, Dazzling Diamonds. Other - Kaiser Pearls and Rhinestones

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)