Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baby Boy Overalls

Me again!! (hee hee) Yep, well here are the Overalls! aren't they cute?? I love them! Again, a bit of fiddling with the template size, but they have turned out great!! AND..... I have used up just a little more of my stash of papers I have had sitting there for (shhh) ages!! The whole inside of the card is lined with the patterned paper, and each of the boys' names are on the inside also. For the template go to the previous post of the dress.



Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Sahara Sand, Bordering Blue, Certainly Celery, More Mustard. Stamp Set - Punches Three. Accessories - Wide Oval Punch, Small Tag Punch, Buttons from SU! Other - Sizzix Playground Alphabet, small punches, DP from Stash.

Till Next Time...

3 comments:

  1. I have made a few of these cards and really love them. I think you did an amazing job on them. I look forward to seeing more of your work....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! What a great cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card..love the overalls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)