Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A 21st and a New Baby


Recently Cathie at work asked if I'd make her some cards. A 21st for her daughter and some baby cards, the baby girl being Cathie's daughter's baby!! The 21st had to be pink!! Cool, but then as I started making Maddison's card I thought I'd match the pinks seeing they are Mother and Daughter!! When I was asked to make the baby cards I thought I'd have a go at these cute overall cards I have seen on various blogs, when I finally tracked down a template I also managed to find this gorgeous little dress template too!! (Links = OverAlls - Dress). You may have to fiddle a bit with getting them the right size, and I have made mine slightly larger than the normal C6 size. They fit in a 13x18cm envelope (which is still classed as a standard size envelope!) All that said, here are the pics!! First up the Dress and then the inside and then the 21st card, which is based on a Mojo Monday Sketch No - 127. I have used Pink Flamingo DP, Cameo Coral and Pink Pirouette!!



Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Cameo Coral, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White. Accessories - Pink Pirouette Ribbon, Pink Flamingo DP, Chinky Sprinkles, Three for You Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Buttons & Rhinestone Brad. Other - Kaiser Rhinestones, Thickers (Sponged with Pink), Silver Alphabet Peel Offs.

Till Next Time...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)