Wednesday, March 24, 2010

March Christmas Card Night!

On the 12th (yep I am slack with my blogging!!) we had our second Christmas Card night and made these two cards. Non Traditional Colours, and very pretty!! Lots of embossing but we managed ok! We have used the same little medallion using vellum as we did on our February Cards and we made 2 of each colour!!

Materials Used - Stampin Up! - Cardstock & Inks - Sahara Sand, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White. Stamp Set - Snow Swirled. Accessories - Vellum, Heat-n-Stick Powder, Versamark, White EP, Dazzling Diamonds, Pretty in Pink Taffeta Ribbon, Silver Cord (retired). Other - Kaiser Rhinestones, Bow Easy.



Till Next Time...

3 comments:

  1. Love your Xmas cards, Caroline, and congratulations on being published again! Linda S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Caroline, love what you have done with your blog, its the first blogspot one that is so decorative. Congratulations on being published, and great cards.
    Sylvia, Morawa I got to see your blog through ESSAD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your design & the vellum looks fantastic, must keep this in mind when I start my Christmas cards. Love the little baskets on your previous post, I have the Envelope die on my wishlist & when I get it I'll definately be trying these.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Visiting!
Please say Hi :-)